Skip to main content

I'm Back!!

I have decided to make a comeback. Made some changes to my blog template and I am ready to go. My journey this whole year have been an amazing one. I found an awesome lifestyle travel club which allows me to pack more fun, freedom and fulfillment in my life and others. I stumble upon the company while in search for something else in life. Something more meaningful. Along the way I travel to Phuket, Switzerland, Italy and Kuala Lumpur. Planning for my next trip in Oct and early next year. I'll share with you more along the way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bag of the Month!

My Inspiration: Natacha Marro: Shoes

Biography ' Natacha Marro grew up in Nice before moving to London to study at the world renowned Cordwainers College. After serving a traditional apprenticeship she opened her first shop in South London in 2000. Natacha has been making shoes for fourteen years and during that time she has built up an eminent client list that includes: David Bowie, Lady Gaga Gwen Stefani, Goldfrapp, Daphne Guinness, Grace Jones, The Stereophonics, Luella, Girls Aloud, Erasure, Olivia Newton John and Grayson Perry. She has made shoes for numerous film and TV productions including BBC's Hyperdrive, Ewan McGregor and Liam Neeson in the new Star Wars films and Ian Holm as The Devil in Simon Magnus. Her shoes can also be seen in Madame Tussauds on the feet of Dorothy (Judy Garland) from the Wizard of Oz, Marilyn Monroe and Marlene Dietrich. Her motto is 'anything is possible' and she prides herself on making dreams come true.' Daphne Guinness in   Natacha Marro  shoes - Taken from 

Alice + Olivia + Shopbop: Fashion Confectionary